Prelude Series LED Surgery Light – Single Ceiling Mount
Out of stock
The new Prelude Series LED Surgery Light is the first of many innovative illumination products to be introduced by Shor-Line. This premium illumination product offers a color temperature of 4500 K for visual tissue clarity and a one meter column of light featuring a 6 inch (152 mm) field of illumination, so refocusing and re-positioning the light is not necessary. This light uses 18 white light LEDs with individual parabolic reflectors with a burn life of 75,000-100,000 hours. Utilizing LED technology this light is cool to the touch and working under it is comfortable. An infinite dimming switch allows for illumination from 10,000 LUX minimum to 90,000 LUX maximum. The light’s convenient memory feature remembers the LUX of the last use time. The Prelude LED Surgery Light is easily positioned and drift-free. Two handles are included with the purchase of a light and the handles are removable and autoclavable.
• 10,000 LUX (929 foot candles) minimum to a 90,000 LUX (8400 foot candles) maximum Measurements taken at 39⅜ inches (one meter)
• 18 white light LEDs with individual parabolic reflectors
• Field of illumination (pattern size) is 6 inches (152 mm) measured at one meter
• High efficiency. In general LEDs consume only 20% of the power other bulbs require
• Color temperature of 4500 K – visual tissue clarity
• Infinite dimming switch allows for continuous increase/decrease of illumination within the LUX range
• Very low heat – cool to work under and no drying of the tissue
• No replacement bulbs or fuses necessary
• Multiple mounting and configuration options: Single Ceiling, Dual Ceiling, Single Wall and Mobile
• Easily positioned and drift free
• Includes 2 autoclavable positioning handles
• Low maintenance
• Long life LEDs 75,000 -100,000 bulb burn hours
• Auto voltage sensing of 120V-240V
• 3-year product housing warranty
• UL/CE Certification is pending
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666