Mobile X-Ray Stand
The mobile stand is compatible with any unit up to 18.5 kgs. The versatile, robust mobile stand is designed for out of-clinic and in-clinic use. The x-ray unit can easily be positioned over the floor or over a table for taking large and small animal radiographs.
• The mobile stand moves easily on four wheels, the rear wheels are equipped with brakes to avoid accidental moves during radiographs
• The sturdy 2 parts stainless steel rod (1000 mm and 1200 mm) provides for convenient handling. Use the short rod for prepurchase examination (including proximal hock)
• By attaching the second rod the unit can be positioned for horizontal beam projection up to 1900 mm. The crank mechanism allows for easy height adjustment
• The x-ray unit can be aligned in all directions and angles
• The stand can be easily disassembled for convenient transportation to out-of-clinic locations
• Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium, with stainless steel rod
• Total weight is approximately 20 kgs
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666