Kentamed RF100 Electro Surgery Unit
Out of stock
APPLICATION: MINOR and MEDIUM SURGERY where fine cutting and soft coagulation are desired
USE: In dermatology, ENT offices, veterinary clinics
• Cutting-edge technology 4MHz radiofrequency surgery unit
• Microprocessor controlled
• Combines the well-known tissue sparing effects of radiofrequency with revolutionary innovations of the waveform characteristics
• Extremely wide spectrum of clinical applications
• Output power sufficient for veterinary surgery
• 6 operating modes
• Each mode can be selected with only one touch
• Settings of each mode are stored independently and kept even when the unit is switched off
• Output power can be adjusted with precision of 1 Watt and the indicators show the actual setting in Watts (not percentage)
• Output power failure detection system
• The software tracks the actions of the user and prevents any harmful activities
• The unit protects itself against overheating
• 3 year warranty
• 1 reusable finger-switch handle with 3 m cable
• 5 monopolar electrodes
• 10 single use split neutral electrodes (NE)
• 1 reusable cable for split NE
• 1 bipolar cable 3 m
• 1 bipolar forceps
• 1 twin footswitch
• user manual
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666