Edan X8 8″ Veterinary Multiparameter Monitor
Introducing the ultra-slim compact design and full touch screen capability, X VET series monitor provides an optimised operation experience for veterinary technicians. Together with clinical-originated technologies and accessories, the X VET series veterinary monitor fulfils your primary requirements in various sceneries for vet patients.
3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP (X8 VET: 1-TEMP, X10 VET/X12 VET: 2-TEMP), EDAN G2 SIDESTREAM CO2
6/12-lead ECG, 2-IBP (X10 VET/X12 VET)
Monitor: Two years
Cables and Sensors: 12 Months
Proprietary Technologies and Accessories
EDAN G2 CO2 (Sidestream)
- Superior water trap design, prevent monitor from humidity and damage
- iCARB® algorithm with intelligent CO2 pseudo wave identification
- Unique breath tone indicates real-time changes of respiratory system
ECG + TEMP
- Auto lead placement detection to reduce the false alarms
- Customized filter for better ECG waves and measurements
- Industry leading iSEAPTM algorithm with auto-detection of 33 types of arrhythmias
- Specialized esophageal probes for ECG and core body temperature monitoring
- Dual dust filter design makes no blockage inside and provides accurate NIBP readings
- Unique cleaning mode for routine maintenance
- iCUFSTM algorithm with smart deflation technology
- iMATTM algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- Reference reading of Perfusion index (PI) according to perfusion changes
- Improved shape design of sensor for stable SpO2 readings
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666