Edan VE-H100B Veterinary Pulse Oximeter
Out of stock
• LCD display with backlight control
• Dual work modes: monitoring & spot check
• Numeric display with plethysmogram display
• Trend review
• Pulse-tone modulation (Pitch Tone)
• Adjustable audio and visual alarms
• Rechargeable battery for up to 30 hours of work
• Powerful data storage capacity (up to 300 hours)
• Optional battery charger stand
• PatientCare Viewer software for PC data management
• Automatic power-off function for power saving
• 4 x AA batteries for up to 48 hours of work
• Suitable for dogs, cats and other animals
• Pulse Oximeter
• Carrying Bag
• Charger Stand
• 1 x Sensor
• 1 x Small Sensor Clip
• 1 x Large Sensor Clip
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666