Edan iM70 Veterinary Multiparameter Monitor
- 12.1-inch high-resolution color TFT-LCD screen
- Full touch screen
- Customizable shortcuts for simple and intuitive operation
- No-fan design reduces dust and creates a no noise environment
- Defibrillation and electrosurgical interference protection
- Basic parameters monitoring
- Optional capnography and anesthesia monitoring available
- Suitable for feline, canine and other animals
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, HR, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, SunTech NIBP, 2-IBP, EDAN G2 CO2 (Sidestream), Respironics CO2 (Mainstream and Sidestream), Masimo Anesthesia Gas/O2 (iM70 VET)
Monitor: Two years
Cables and Sensors: 12 Months
End Tidal Carbon Dioxide Monitoring
EDAN G2 CO2 (sidestream)
Superior water trap design for accurate monitoring
iCARBTM algorithm with intelligent CO2 pseudo wave identification technology
Multiple sampling accessories as options
Respironics CO2 (mainstream/sidestream)
Plug & play module design
Dehumidification tube instead of water trap
Low sampling rate of 50ml/min
MASIMO Anesthetic Gas/O2 (Mainstream/Sidestream)
Unique plug & play module for mainstream anesthetic gas monitoring
The no moisture sampling line design suitable for all clinical application
A stable low flow of 50ml/min
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666