Edan Acclarix AX2 Vet Ultrasound System
Redefining Innovation Through Value and Performance
The Acclarix AX2 VET has been designed from the relentless focus on delivering uncompromising performance at a cost-effective price. Alone with the unique dual-batteries inspiration in a 4.5kg lightweight magnesium alloy body, the remarkable Acclarix AX2 VET delivers a surprising value to meet all the demands for animals.
- High sensitive touch screen for daily operation
- Dedicated presets and measurement packages for veterinary applications
- Customizable user interface for personalized design
- Multiple data management methods: DICOM, network, PDF, AVI and BMP file export
Definitive Image Quality
- Revolutionary platform results in superb detail resolution, particularly at depth
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging (TAI) continuously and automatically optimises imaging allowing more focus on different kinds of animals
- 15’’ high definition medical monitor maximises the performance with a 180° large opening angle
- Unique dual-batteries design support ultra-long continuous scanning more than two hours
- Ergonomic control panel with high sensitive touch screen ensures everything at fingertips
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact design facilitates manoeuvrability and portability
- 5 -12 MHz, Linear Array
Small parts, abdomen
7 -17 MHz, Linear Array
Small parts, abdomen
2 – 5 MHz, Curved Array
Large breed abdomen
4 – 8 MHz, Micro-convex Array
Abdomen, basic cardiac
1 – 5 MHz, Phased Array
3 – 7 MHz, Phased Array
5 – 12 MHz, Endocavity Linear Array
3 – 8 MHz, Endorectal Linear Array
3 – 9 MHz, Micro-convex Array
Equine hoof, abdomen, cardiac
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666