9847V Veterinary Pulse Oximeter with CO2 Detector
The 9847V monitors oxygen saturation, pulse rate and end-tidal carbon dioxide in intubated animals. Other features include:
• Ideal for surgery or dental procedures on intubated animals, Nonin’s unique Model 9847V combines semi-quantitative end-tidal carbon dioxide detection with digital pulse oximetry in one portable handheld monitor for maximum functionality. Truly versatile, the Model 9847V allows simultaneous or independent use of the EtCO2 detector and pulse oximeter.
• Cost effective – No calibration needed and long battery life
• Breath tone – Audible indication of detected breath
• Alarms – For apnoea, SpO2 and pulse rate
• Indication of pulse quality – Tri-color perfusion indicator
• Veterinary-specific software, sensors and hardware wide pulse rate range: 18 to 450 bpm
DLC provides wholesale veterinary supplies. Our website allows visitors to browse stock.
Do you have online ordering?
Yes, we do provide online ordering however, we require users to register and login to our wholesale area.
If you require assistance with any product information please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also call one of our two offices; Melbourne: 03 9360 9700 Queensland: 07 5428 3666